Now I have my new A99, what to do with A900?

Started Nov 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
JusLookN
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,909Gear list
Like?
Re: "Tongue in Cheek"
In reply to Michaels7, Nov 12, 2012

Michaels7 wrote:

Amateur Sony Shooter wrote:

I actually don't do sports for living or serious gig, just a few times a year for local Running Room's events and my child's school sports. OTOH I do some birding in weekends, so I need long reach crop sensor, good ISO, and good AF system. So far A99's AF is not nearly as quick & reliable as my 7D so I will keep 7D and wait to see what 7D II will bring.

I was checking out a canon video on Youtube where their 7D has a faster fps compared to the 5d III. But from what I've seen, the A99 is faster and more reliable AF over the 7D. Seen a test done with the 7D and A77. It was a tie, but the victories were in different categories. A77 had the faster and more reliable AF.

Now this is interesting!   I wonder if it was before or after the firmware update of the 7d?  I'll have to go and check that out.  But I'm shooting the A-900/700 and D-700/300.  but I still think about Canon every now and again.  Thanks for that info!

-- hide signature --

Glenn
I'm kinda partial to video, but I'm hangin!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow