D600 Oil spots, D800 AF issue, and now this...

Started Nov 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
gl2k
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,232
Like?
Re: D600 Oil spots, D800 AF issue, and now this...
In reply to marike6, Nov 12, 2012

marike6 wrote:

This post and this forum is well past ridiculous with all the Nikon bashing. It's a joke really. Nikon is having one of it's best years, with 3 cameras at the top for IQ. I've been using Nikon since F100 days, and have owned a D70, D200, D7000, and now have a D800 that has not had a single problem, and I use it almost every day.

Let me recap : Because YOU never encountered any problems Nikon products are therefore flawless. Striking logic.

If people are having issues there should be a forum rule: no pictures posted here of the said problem, then for all intents and purposes you don't have a problem. As far as I get tell, there are so many users here who are making all these wild claims for attention, that it's EXTREMELY difficult to weed through the BS.

A certain percentage of users have no clue what they are talking about but the majority does know when a product is faulty.

Nikon is have a banner year as they have now made three FF DSLR that are at the very top of their class for performance. They have upped their video quality so now HDSLR production houses are using Nikons instead of having only Canon as a choice. But all the complaining, rumors, people who don't that ALL DSLR get dust on the sensors that takes 2 minutes to clean with pec pads and Elcipse, has just reduced this forum to rubble. I used to look forward to visiting here to talk about great gear with knowledgable users. Those days are long gone.

The Canon forum guys are laughing now, and word is getting out that Nikon's are pieces of sh*t in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. I hope you are all proud of yourselves.

The Canon community is a very nice & polite one.  Asked about actual Nikon and Canon bodies your mostly get a reasonable unbiased answer from these guys.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow