England out of the EU?

Started Nov 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
shleed
Regular MemberPosts: 129Gear list
Like?
Re: England out of the EU?
In reply to Mentor_1, Nov 12, 2012

Mentor_1 wrote:

Northern Ireland has no right to decide where they want to stay, they need to get their a$$es back to the republic and the brits can get the h3ll out of the north. Long live the IRA

-- hide signature --

Mentor
May the light be with you
Stop global whining
Stupid should hurt
Gear: My Lab Lara, cameras, lens, tripod, monopod, cars, MH, motorcycles (yah bought another), helmet, yacht, shoes etc. too much stuff.

I don't want N. Ireland reunited with here. In fact, I'd rather they become their own independent nation. Their culture is becoming far too different to ours, and that simple reunification will not end any troubles up north. Why? Religion. Religion for the most part is the major catalyst in the troubles, and frankly more people should really become agnostic or atheists. An independent, secular nation would keep the sectarian nonsense N. Ireland has at the moment out from politics, and probably help pave way for true peace.

I would also go further and say the UK should not exist. England, Scotland and Wales should also be independent nations too.

shleed's gear list:shleed's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Samyang 8mm F3.5 Aspherical IF MC Fisheye Samyang 85mm F1.4 Aspherical IF
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow