Started Nov 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Y0GI
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,210Gear list
Like?
Canon discounts on refurbished cameras, lenses and speedlites
Nov 11, 2012

When Canon DSLR owners are looking to upgrade their camera kit, one of the main questions is usually "Where can I get the best deal?"  Right now there are some significant discounts on refurbished Canon DSLRs, lenses and speedlites at Canon Direct --

For example, one of the most highly recommended Canon lenses for a crop body is the EF-S 17-55 mm f/2.8 IS USM which normally sells for $943 but is currently $100 off or $843!  That is less than a lot of used lenses for sale and the refurbished Canon lenses come with a warranty.  The price of a new 17-55 is $1059.

But you say you need more focal length in a quality zoom?  How about the Canon EF-S 15-85 mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM for only $540!  The price of a new 15-85 is $700.

Need an Ultra Wide Angle Zoom? How about the Canon EF-S 10-22 mm f/3.5-4.5 USM for only $588!

How about a Canon Speedlite? Well, how about the Canon 430 EX II Speedlite for only $210!

The website doesn't say how long the discounts will last.

-- hide signature --

Yogi
When you get down to the nuts and bolts of photography, the results depend on the 'nut' behind the camera!
See the 'Gear List' in my 'Profile' for my current equipment.
Check out WilbaW's beginner FAQs at - http://snipurl.com/RebelFAQ

Y0GI's gear list:Y0GI's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM +2 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow