Started Nov 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Dutchpepper
Senior MemberPosts: 1,321Gear list
Like?
going to mix it with the big boys :-)
Nov 11, 2012

A some of you know I've been waiting almost 2 months (and still nothing!) for my Sony Hx20v to come back from a warranty repair. I been looking at moving up to a DSLR with my current experience with Sony customer service I was going to jump ship to the Pentax k-30 but  I found myself still drawn to the Sony Alphas, So I decided it was time to jump in! I got myself the Sony a57 kit, With Sony's 75 euro cash back offer it was an easy choice.

Why did I choice the Sony a57? well it felt great in the hand, I like the way Sony process the images, colour etc, I sort of know the layout, It just offered more bang for your buck! Also its compatible with Minolta Lens which you can pick up for good prices  haven't had much time to play with it but will let you know how I find it

haven't decided if I will keep my Hx20v or not when I get it back????

Time to get back to taking some photos!

One happy bunny

Craig

Dutchpepper's gear list:Dutchpepper's gear list
Sony SLT-A57 Sony a5000 Sony a6000 Tamron AF 55-200mm F/4-5.6 Di II LD Macro Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM +6 more
Pentax K-30 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX20V Sony SLT-A57
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow