Not sure if I did the right thing... from Canon 5D3 to D700?

Started Oct 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
Ikeepem
Senior MemberPosts: 1,393Gear list
Like?
Re: Not sure if I did the right thing... from Canon 5D3 to D700?
In reply to Rumi Siddiqui, Nov 11, 2012

Hey congrats on your new camera...I have the D7000,D300 and the D800 while my D700 was stolen a while ago I miss it..I could of had a new D700 but I would have had to wait but in haste I went for the D800 because it was in front of me which is an amazing camera but in hind sight I could have been just as happy, actually more with the battery back and shooting 8fps for birding and wildlife...did you bump up your in camera sharpening in your picture control settings? By default it's set to medium if I remember, I always had mine cranked all the way...I know its hard and we all get that should I have feelings but, no, you got a dandy of a camera that will last you for a long time with amazing picture quality second to none accept when you really do need all those pixels of the D800, that 85mm 1.4 lens is sweet too but I use my 70-200mm Vr more..enjoy

-- hide signature --

'I am what I am and that's all I am' Popeye 1960. Favorite famous Hollywood celebrity. Don't have time for the rest.....

Ikeepem's gear list:Ikeepem's gear list
Leica D-LUX 4 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Samsung TL500 Canon PowerShot S95 +42 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow