Adorama: How r they @ procurement? NEX6...

Started Nov 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
gatorowl
Contributing MemberPosts: 802Gear list
Like?
Re: Adorama: How r they @ procurement? NEX6...
In reply to CosmoZooo, Nov 11, 2012

CosmoZooo wrote:

I was considering between Adorama and Buydig kits and I went with the Buydig. Both gave me a no tax benefit but Adorama kit had a smaller card with 5 years warranty and a battery charger.
I want to get the Sony warranty with accidental damage so I went for the Buydig which had a 32gb card and also had extra battery but no charger so I will have to get that.
There is more stuff in each of the kits but you can check that out yourself. Neither was listing the camera in stock. It is possible I'll have to wait a bit longer with the Buydig but the kit was worth it.

I ordered from Amazon.com Nov 4.  It's scheduled to arrive Nov. 12 (Monday).

Sometimes it's hard to predict who will deliver fastest.  I pre-ordered a Nikon D800 from Amazon, and  I could have gotten it quicker if I shopped locally.

I love the D800, but it's just too big to take everywhere all-the-time.  I'm hoping that the Nex 6 strikes the right balance between size and quality.

gatorowl's gear list:gatorowl's gear list
Nikon D800E Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 100D Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow