My most Difficult Panorama so far. ZS19 + PSE 8. Tenmangû Shrine, Kyoto.

Started Nov 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
Florida Nature Photographer
Senior MemberPosts: 5,266Gear list
Like?
Re: My most Difficult Panorama so far. ZS19 + PSE 8. Tenmangû Shrine, Kyoto.
In reply to leerob, Nov 11, 2012

leerob wrote:

Here is two version: 1. with all photos, 2. with 4 photos

Real fast work in Autopano

leerob this thread has caused me to start researching other alternatives for panoramas besides what is included in Photo Shop Elements 10 which I own.

So far Autopano is the leading contender with PTGui a close second. I like the automation of Autopano and also the fact that it has a plugin for Lightroom. I don't know how seamless that makes the process though. I know I can download a trial but I don't want to start that clock ticking until I have some shots with which to work.

Questions:

1. The only place I found to buy it is Amazon and the Giga version which has the Lightroom plugin was $260 which is awfully steep. Any way to get it cheaper?
  2. I take a lot of auto bracketed shots but frequently only use the main exposure and the under exposed shot, not the over exposed shot. Does Autopano let you choose which shots to use? I viewed the tutorial and it showed that it scanned your files and made the panos automatically so I'm not sure if I have more contol.
-- hide signature --

Florida

Florida Nature Photographer's gear list:Florida Nature Photographer's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Topaz Adjust +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow