Started Nov 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
illy
Forum ProPosts: 12,160Gear list
Like?
Re: Learn to read..
In reply to Barry Fitzgerald, Nov 10, 2012

Barry Fitzgerald wrote:

illy wrote:

then don't buy one, and your life will be happier without constantly moaning about a camera you have no intention of buying, think of it like a crap TV show.....instead of watching it a writing a letter of complaint about it being so bad......just change the channel

-- hide signature --

one by one the penguins steal my sanity

From a well known source

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages.

I have some news we are on a forum which is where a discussion takes place.

Insteadof defending the flag for some maker, take part in the discussion with a series of "points" yes that thrilling thing where you actually make a point..not a tedious ramble about not saying anything bad about "my dearly beloved maker" I think you get the drift on this. If you can't handle that don't take part in an internet forum.

i'm trying to read but it's difficult with your endless whining..........because it's so close to Christmas i'll try and make my next reply in the theme of a pantomime

-- hide signature --

one by one the penguins steal my sanity

illy's gear list:illy's gear list
Nikon D200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Nikon D5100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow