Fuji X-10 Canada repair!!

Started Nov 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
zcus
Forum MemberPosts: 74Gear list
Like?
Re: Fuji X-10 Canada repair!!
In reply to jkuo, Nov 10, 2012

Thanks for replying Jkuo!!!  Maybe if we complain together we can get somewhere???  I have NO confidence in Fuji Canada, Mississauga to repair this camera and am in no mood to wait another 50+ days for a repair. And I'm pretty sure the techs are not photographers and don't know the faults to check for after repair...  I'm guessing they just follow some guide on the procedures to replace the sensor and when finished turn it on and if it turns on they think its fixed.  NOT!!!

Both yours and mine are worse now than before the repair and this NOT acceptable!

What I'm doing Monday is I'm going to go back to Henery's where I purchased and compare a new X10 to mine and prove the faults and see if they will help or even exchange it. 
I will keep you posted, if you get anywhere with it reply back either here or through the email

Thanks again!!!!

Mike

zcus's gear list:zcus's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX5 Fujifilm X10 Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) MACRO Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow