DPR K5II vs K5IIs Studio Shots are Up

Started Nov 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
miles green
Senior MemberPosts: 3,445Gear list
Like?
Re: Imaging resource
In reply to Donald B, Nov 10, 2012

Donald B wrote:

I think you can download both, im only into out of camera shots, so jpeg is more important to me, the test images are more accurate from them, the dpr shots are realy bad the focus points are all over the place, good for not comparing images ? keeps all the camera companies happy ?

Raw only here....

They've been better and i'm looking forward to the new studio comparison setup. Sadly, the K5 samples were badly oof and useless for pixel-peeping comparisons.

not the 1dx...

For the AF, for high iso, the fps,  the viewfinder, the build quality, the specialty lens... But the price of the system is forbidding for me..... my car would become a photographic accessory! Besides, 90% of my pics would still be Pentax + limiteds.

have a looooooook at the samsung nx20. mightnt be as good for high iso but for low the detail is pretty good.

The detail is excellent! Glad to see Sony has some competition in the sensor department. You never know, we might see a Samsung sensor in a new K!

cheers don

-- hide signature --

another year has gone, just cleared my 200 gallery images will start all over again, thanks to everyone that took the time to look.

-- hide signature --

Miles Green
Pentaxian with chronic LBA
Corfu, Greece

miles green's gear list:miles green's gear list
Pentax K-5 Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM II Pentax smc DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited Pentax smc FA 31mm F1.8 AL Limited Pentax smc FA 43mm F1.9 Limited +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
@ JBNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow