Re: Decisions Decisions: Which DSLR?
In reply to nfpotter, Nov 10, 2012

nfpotter wrote:

pixd90 wrote:

nfpotter wrote:

pixd90 wrote:

nfpotter wrote:

pixd90 wrote:

Hello Mr. Potter, Its been awhile. Still taking snapshots. Woowoo, spewed out so much garbage that your a senior member. Give it a rest.

No. YOU don't tell ME what to do, chump. And yes, I'm SURE you ARE still taking snapshots.

Your advice did not make sense. The D5100 and D7000 are the same sensor.

You advice is garbage.

Your still oboxious and my advice makes sense. But of course not to someone of your stature (as you perceive it).

Oh, really?

Explain to me how there would be a difference in "pixel-peeping" between those 2 cameras, then.

If you read my original thread I am not comparing cameras. Bitphantom said that he had a DSLR a long time ago. I am not recommending a specific camera. That is his choice as to what he wants to spend as they are both excellent camera. I am just stating that he should also consider what his future needs may be.

Mr. Potter, I must say you have always had a way with words "your advice is garbage" in antagonizing many people in this forum. I have seen your posted pictures and you have a nice family, you seem like a decent guy, and in honestly your pictures are not that bad.

So to surmise as to why you appear as a frustrated photographer, I guess that you have to beat your chest in this forum to try to demonstrate your superiority in one phase of your life.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Your first words to me in this thread:

"Hello Mr. Potter, Its been awhile. Still taking snapshots. Woowoo, spewed out so much garbage that your a senior member. Give it a rest."

THAT is where the "garbage" reference came from. Also, it's "you're", not "your", FYI.

I AM a decent guy. I just don't feel the need to candy-coat things for people, and when someone hits, I hit back. Pretty simple.

Thanks for your comments about my family and pictures. I try, lol.

Good shooting and I hope this lays this to rest.

pixd90's gear list:pixd90's gear list
Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow