ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Cold Smoke
Junior MemberPosts: 37
Like?
Epson Stylus Pro 9600 issue
Nov 9, 2012

Hello-

I am the proud owner of an Epson stylus pro 9600.

I've got her all hooked up and ready to go.

I ran a test print on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of regular paper and had a couple issues.

1) The print quality was very poor.  Some of the text had lines through it. I tried to print again after holding down the cleaning button for 3 seconds and got a similar result with the next print. What is the next step to improve image quality here.

2) After the 8.5 x 11 piece of paper is printed the "paper out" light goes on.  I do have the paper source setting on "sheet".  Is there an action I can take to resolve this?

3) Does the printer, while not printing, need a piece of paper in the que perhaps (in regard to question #2)?

4) I called customer service to help troubleshoot.  The gentleman was nice but didn't seem overly committed to the questions of a rookie.  He did mention that there is a sensor on the 9600 that doesn't allow paper to be printed if there is something already printed on the backside.

Is this true?

Thank you folks kindly for any consideration regarding these questions. I know your time is valuable.

Erik.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow