Romney shellshocked when he saw he was losing

Started Nov 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
Lin Evans
Forum ProPosts: 15,594Gear list
Like?
Re: No, that is not the point
In reply to Don_D, Nov 9, 2012

Very simply Don - I don't want the federal, state or local government involved in the decision making process about my medical care. I reserve that right for myself.

Already, the repercussions of the Health Care Act are responsible for numerous job losses. It will only get worse as time goes on. Small businesses which are barely hanging on now can't afford the stipulations so they will cut their number of employees to fall under the minimums required.

Almost every single thing which the federal government has gotten involved with from the USPS to Medicare and Social Security has gone bust. The U.S. Government has proven that it can't literally run a whorehouse in Nevada at a profit. Why should I believe that Obamacare will be any different?

How can we, in good conscience, support a medical plan which Congress exempted themselves from? If it's good enough for us, it should be good enough for them as well.

We simply must agree to disagree on this...

Best regards,

Lin

-- hide signature --

learntomakeslidshows.net

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow