Started Nov 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
8mycash
Regular MemberPosts: 116
Like?
My Nikon vent!
Nov 9, 2012

I recently had a break in at my home last month and had years of collecting camera equipment stolen, thanks to my amazing home owners insurance and a rider that I had on my equipment I was able to go on a massive spending spree to replace my gear! I was like a kid in the candy store. Here is what I got, plus a huge gun safe that is bolted to the floor. So now that I was in dream land with all new gear I headed out to shoot some eagles by us. I shot with D3X's for the last 3 years and was expecting the same sharp focusing I had with my D3X. First few hours I just figured the shots being soft was me learning a new camera, I've tried fine tuning it and it improved only slightly. One camera focus's perfect and the other focus's like crap. How in the heck can the nikon flag ship camera have problems like this, is it a common issue? If it is a common issue will Nikon exchange a new camera for one that does not do this? I'm in love with the D4 that shoot's good and the lenses are amazing!

2 Nikon D4

Nikon 600mm F4

Nikon 400mm 2.8

Nikon 200-400mm F4

Nikon 200mm F2

Nikon 14-24mm 2.8

Nikon 24-70mm 2.8

Nikon 70-200mm 2.8

Nikon 35mm 1.4

504HD Head sitting on a Manfrotto 536 tripod

Couple of speed light flashes

4 pelican cases

Nikon D3X Nikon D4
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow