e 450 slowing down
My e 450 is slowing down and becoming unresponsive when I switch it on. I tried changing the compact flash card but to no avail. Any ideas?
Have you tried this method?
I found the answer at http://www.ayton.id.au/gary/photo/photo_43rds_firm.htm
I applied the hard reset procedure from the E-510. It works for the E-520 as well. It should also work for the E-4xx (untested).
1. Select P on the mode dial.
2. Open the card door and turn on the camera.
3. Hold down the Menu and the OK buttons at the same time for 5 seconds.
4. Olympus E-xxx is displayed.
5. Release and again hold down the Menu and the OK buttons at the same time for another 5 seconds. 6. Reset has been done is displayed 7. Press the OK button. 8. Shut the camera off