My most Difficult Panorama so far. ZS19 + PSE 8. Tenmangû Shrine, Kyoto.

Started Nov 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
DutchMate
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,429
Like?
Re: My most Difficult Panorama so far. ZS19 + PSE 8. Tenmangû Shrine, Kyoto.
In reply to Erik Ohlson, Nov 9, 2012

I think you did a pretty good job Eric. I too sometimes struggle with buildings. I tripod might help but i hate sleppin them arround. I also saw they were not allowed where you were.

I plan on doing some takes on the new trainstation when they start with the main roof.Which could get problematic either.

What i sometimes do is not using the widest focal length but in stead take a view steps back if possible and zoom in to approx 50mm 2/3/4 times zoom depending on space to move arround. This may give more detail and might take out some slight lens distortion . I also try to look at shooting location that i can somewhat stand in the middle of the wide view i want to capture.

With freeware ice it is also easy to drop in multiple rows of images. When shooting a lot i might try standard jpegmode as stiching a lot of files already creates massive resolution.

Adding an extra row in front of subject can create more depth to the final image.

Locking exposure and wb is essential .

-- hide signature --

maarten

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow