Fuji X-10 Canada repair!!

Started Nov 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
zcus
Forum MemberPosts: 76Gear list
Like?
Re: Fuji X-10 Canada repair!!
In reply to wymjym, Nov 9, 2012

Ok, I went back and found a picture I tried to reproduce and again the ISO maxed out with the shutter speed not being high enough.. thus creating a inaccurate representation of the scene.

Both were shot in the same lighting and F/2.5 ... the original X10 was forced at ISO200 because I wanted a dark feel but the repaired X10 I had to use max auto ISO just to get a 1 sec exposure, but the original gave me a 1/15sec at ISO 200 exposure. Both were hand held.  I have a feeling im not making sence??  But the problem is; as stated above, the camera is not metering and exposing correctly.  In other words I should of been able to create the same shot with the same settings if the camera was working correctly.

First the original from before the camera was sent in:

The returned camera...  Selected MAX ISO at the same F-stop and a 1 sec exposure time.

zcus's gear list:zcus's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX5 Fujifilm X10 Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) MACRO Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow