Old Contax G2 Camera Bag-Does Anyone Have One Brown or Black Ideal EM5 Bag

Started Nov 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
fcheh
Regular MemberPosts: 157Gear list
Like?
Re: Old Contax G2 Camera Bag-Does Anyone Have One Brown or Black Ideal EM5 Bag
In reply to rrr_hhh, Nov 9, 2012

rrr_hhh wrote:

Concerning the Contax G2 : I feel your pain, I have been waiting for a Contax G digital back for several years.. I was so happy to get an adapter plus an E-P1 when they appeared in 2009. Yet, it is not the same as using those beautiful lenses on a full frame. Plus out of my 5 Contax G lenses, I can only use two. Still the 45mm is an incredible lens. Only the 75mm is able to deliver the same sharpness.

I do still have the Lowepro bag I was using for the Contax G2, that one. Although mine had three compartments and the exterior didn't have that white band with the logo.

But I've got too many lenses by now and I'm rather using a Crumpler Messenger bag.

By the way, are you using your Zeiss G lenses with mft cameras ?

-- hide signature --

rrr_hhh

I wish,  sold my G1 G2 the works and went with Olympus E1 the size almost killed me. But I think like you the EM5 and the new lens are a match for Contax.--

Frank S Cheh

fcheh's gear list:fcheh's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm 1:4.0 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow