Started Nov 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
Robert Garcia NYC
Senior MemberPosts: 1,027Gear list
Like?
Re: Canon G15 vs G12 vs P7700 studio comparison tool
In reply to Dimitri Khoz, Nov 9, 2012

Dimitri Khoz wrote:

Robert Garcia NYC wrote:

Actually, I work in the industry that is why I get some time off I enjoy playing around with you.

Me too,

with the difference that it is my part-time hobby and my main employer is a financial institution.

So I just relax in my free time in the forum talking to you and I get some extra $$$ doing "snaps".

In case you haven't noticed the RX100 get higher praise all across the board over the new canon offerings, just ask somebody.

Why do you believe hear-say? You said you are from the industry.

Believe your eyes.

RX100 get high praise from fanboys, outsiders, and "hype-blowers".

They call it "invention".

I call it a decent P&S.

My friend I work in the photo industry full time with photographers but mostly as a high end retoucher. I actually have an RX100 and tried a GX1 (hand it over you are not doing anything with it and you work in finance so you can buy another one) both good, RX100 better. If anything I am a Canon fanboy because of my job and I actually own L glass but I won't go around fooling myself and other less informed people that Canon has a good product out when it doesn't, it's okay and if you can't afford the best go with the 7700 or LX7 at that price point. You obviously own stock in Canon so you are doing your thing I get that and respect it and you would most probably be a republican if you were in the US of A being that you don't know whats really going on in the streets and with real photographers.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow