Elinchrom D-Lite-2 IT 200Ws 2-Light kit?

Started Nov 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
nnish78
Junior MemberPosts: 33Gear list
Like?
Re: Elinchrom D-Lite-2 IT 200Ws 2-Light kit?
In reply to JacquesC, Nov 9, 2012

JacquesC wrote:

I've been using Elinchrom D-Lites for a couple of years and am very pleased with it - also in a small home studio doing mostly portraiture and artistic shoots, as well as product photography. At some point I added a pair of cheaper lights and am sorry that I did - they are unreliable. I should've forked out a bit more for another pair of D-Lites and will probably do that in future.

The D-Lites are consistent and results are repeatable - a real pleasure to work with.

Whatever you decide to buy my recommendation would be to stick to well-known brands with a good reputation, buying cheaper unknown brands will bite you in the end like it did to me!

Good luck with your research !

-- hide signature --

Jacques
Apple & Eve website and blog : apple-and-eve.com

That's good to know on the D-lite... The new D-Lite looks very interesting too....

btw, how's the 200Ws D-lite for product photography??? I am still deciding between the 200Ws or the newer 100Ws D-lites for mainly product photography.

nnish78's gear list:nnish78's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow