America has been fundamentally transformed

Started Nov 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
Andreas Stuebs
Contributing MemberPosts: 670Gear list
Like?
Just my two Euro-Cent view.
In reply to Marty4650, Nov 9, 2012

Hello,

To all intents and purposes the right Republican should have won this election: when I was in NewYork this spring, I talke to some ordinary folk who were very much disapointd by Obama so much so that they considered to vote Rep. for the first time.

But what went wrong? Blame it on the media? Rubbish! Lets face it especially the television media - which is where most of the electorate gain their "infomation" is anythin but in favour of Obama. So wht did go wrong.

The commentators in Europe - and do not pooh pooh them - they all have journalists on the ground who have lived in the US for quite some time - saw that the republican Party moved so far to the right that this made it impossible for some people to vote for M.R.

Also, what dioes M.R. actually stand for? In the primaries he tried to overtake the Tea-Party on the right to gain the candidacy and then he seemed to have put on a completely different coat - that of a moderate Rep. Could the true Mitt Romney show his face?

No, if anyone is to blame, then it was the Republican Party themselves - choosing the wrong candidate.

Andreas Stuebs's gear list:Andreas Stuebs's gear list
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Pentax K-3 Pentax smc FA 50mm F1.4 +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow