Started Nov 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
blogan
Contributing MemberPosts: 675
Like?
Re: 60D does bird bathing
In reply to ultimitsu, Nov 9, 2012

ultimitsu wrote:

vetphoto wrote:

Poor as those fotos are they could have been exposed with a cell phone, sorry but I think the 60D is much more capable

-- hide signature --

At Home on the Range---Texas Panhandle

I dont pretend to be a master of 60D nor do I feel offended, but I do think criticism has to be backed up by a rational opinion.

First of all what cellphone has FOV of of a 320mm lens?

Secondly what cellphone allows you to take images of this sort fo quality at iso800?

Lastly, tursting that you would be able to do a better job than I, please let us know how you would done it differently to what I did.

No way should you feel offended. I think the pics are pretty good. As I said before, they are better than the ones I recently took. And I think it was the same type of bird also. I have no idea what species of bird it is, but in my shots I didn't get too many that were good. My biggest problem was that the bird itself didn't look too good. When it would come up out of the water it looked kind of ratty from having it's head under the water, which made it look like the shot was taken improperly.

I too would like to here what vetphoto would have done differently.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow