Started Nov 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
wxgeek
Junior MemberPosts: 49
Like?
T4i Video Question
Nov 9, 2012

I recently bought a T4i and really like the features builtin to the camera. A motivation for buying it was the HD video capability. I was put off by the focusing mechanism noise in the video sound track because of the internal microphones. So I solved that problem by buying an external mount shotgun mike. The mike works great. I am also building a steady cam device for moving around while shooting video. Now the problem...the camera seems to do almost continuous focusing while in motion. I guess maybe this is expected somewhat. But...it seems to take an excessively long time to refocus.

I saw a video posted on this forum...using a T4i...that a guy shot on the Queen Mary that looked great with everything in focus. Just wondering what settings people are using to shoot video...particularly video in motion??

Jim

Canon EOS 650D (EOS Rebel T4i / EOS Kiss X6i)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow