Started Nov 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
vbd70
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,783Gear list
Like?
The D800E and the wonders of megalithic Ireland
Nov 8, 2012

Following my recent post featuring Irish landscapes, here I am with more photographs from the beautiful Ireland: this instalment features some of the megalithic remains that are present in such high numbers all over the island. As always, I am posting just a few images here; you can find many more photographs, some "behind the scenes" information and the rest of the story on my blog .

Tech stuff: all photographs have been shot with the D800E and the 24, 35, 50, 85 f1.4 AF-S, on a Gitzo tripod equipped with the Arca Swiss Cube. Various Singh-Ray filters have been used as well (warming polarizer & Grad ND) and a SB-910 Speedlight was used at times as well. RAW files were developed in Capture NX2 and finished off in PS CS6.

Again, there are much more pictures & the rest of the story here on my blog . Thank you for viewing! Best,

Vieri

-- hide signature --
 vbd70's gear list:vbd70's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P7700 Pentax 645D Leica M-Monochrom Pentax K-3 Pentax 645Z
Nikon D800E
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow