Too many "gear heads" and not enough photographers here.

Started Nov 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
tron999
Regular MemberPosts: 130
Like?
Re: I agree with Neil on this one
In reply to NeilJones, Nov 8, 2012

NeilJones wrote:

tron999 wrote:

maljo@inreach.com wrote:

more photos to illustrate the gear talk and fewer obnoxious comments. Post a photo with every comment. If you don't have any photos you feel worth posting, just read and don't comment.

maljo

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong posting photos and asking opinions. (Currently I use a Canon camera, but I frequent Canon and Nikon forums to learn more. Want to go full-frame, trying to decide between 5d3, D600, D800)

But in Neil's case, he has hijacked this forum for his personal satisfaction. Check his posting history.

Again, hit the ignore button and stop complaining about someone taking over the forum.

-- hide signature --

Shoot like it's your last day..

Neil, you are already in my ignore list. (I think I did that day before yesterday and you are the first one in that list)

There was nothing constructive from your side except cheap entertainment which I enjoyed for a while

Still I posted in current thread to warn other participants who are unaware about your cheap baiting tactics.

Peace

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow