Started Nov 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MPang14
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
Ordering a NEX-6 soon
Nov 8, 2012

Hello all, I've been lurking for a few weeks now. Really great forum. Thanks for all the help so far.

I'm going to be ordering the NEX-6 soon. This camera will be used for a variety of uses.

1. Take pictures of new products for my websites. (Gloves, tattoo supplies, safety glasses, etc...)

2. For use in my personal life. (1 year old son, vacations, etc...)

I have a few questions if you would be so kind.

1. I have a shooting tent for smaller stuff, and a backdrop and lights for rainwear and stuff. Is there an affordable lens that would be good for shooting that small stuff?

2. I'm going to buy from B&H or Adorama since I won't have to pay tax. Adorama has a kit with a memory card,  battery and extended warranty and more for $1,058 here. But I called and they were kinda rude on the phone. I've never bought from them before, has anyone had any issues with there service or after sales service? I know the NY area is going through a rough time, and my thoughts are with them, so maybe the guy that was rude was having a bad day?

3. Any other "must haves" for the NEX-6? I have read that the Sigma 30mm is a recommended lens.

Thanks!

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow