Like?
Re: Watermarks is a way of cheating.
In reply to Victor Engel, Nov 8, 2012

Victor Engel wrote:

Slynky wrote:

RaptorUK wrote:

CG33 wrote:

I know it is not against this challenge rules,

So it isn't CHEAting . . . sorry but it is very, very simple. It's also not against the DPReview Challenge rules . . . but then nothing is because there aren't any DPReview Challenge rules . . . except for the Ts & Cs and according to Scott they are meaningless and can be ignored.

-- hide signature --

Take a look at my album . . . www.F1Album.com

The very reason I said it's inferred/implied. Given the fact that DPR keeps the submitter(s) anonymous during the submission and voting stages, it's implied that anonymity is a requirement and desired condition of the challenge. Once again, DPR doesn't come right out and say it but infers it.

-- hide signature --

/A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to their country for an amount of "up to and including my life"./
(...from the generation that still uses capital letters and punctuation...)

We're that the case, then comments would not be allowed, but they are.

It is most certainly is the case . . .  at one time the Camera details were shown before voting,  I think they were removed to try and prevent people voting by brand . . .  I don't know if this was also the case with Entrants IDs or if they were always hidden.

Comments are mostly posted by people other than the Entrant,  in an ideal world comments would be allowed but not shown until after voting is complete.

-- hide signature --

Take a look at my album . . . www.F1Album.com

RaptorUK's gear list:RaptorUK's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S2 Pro Nikon D1X Nikon D2X Nikon D3 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
BarbNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow