X-trans RAW conversion blog post

Started Nov 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,963Gear list
Re: X-trans RAW conversion blog post
In reply to vkphoto, Nov 8, 2012

I would mainly agree with you

But, for landcsape photography with a lot of details especially foliage, xmas trees, RAW is necessary and some alternatuve software work much better in such cases, Silkypix and Helicon

Regrettably their UI is so so and including them in the WF makes it much more complicate

Fortunately, for me, this represents about 15% of all my shots. For most of the remaining 85% I use L JPEGS

-- hide signature --

Good judgment comes from experience
Experience comes from bad judgment

 baobob's gear list:baobob's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Sony RX100 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow