Started Nov 8, 2012 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ChefAlex
Contributing MemberPosts: 563Gear list
Like?
7d or 60d?
Nov 8, 2012

Hi all, I currently own a Sony NEX 7 and I'm looking to sell it for either a 60d or a 7d. From what I hear and have read, the 7d is the way to go but one thing bothers me is that it doesn't have an articulating screen. Is that an issue for any 7d owners? Any thoughts on the 60d in comparison to AF speed, iso noise, or anything else that may come into play?

Also, any thoughts on the 650d? It doesn't seem like a "pro" or even "semi-pro" camera with some of its features.

Just some information as far as what I like to shoot because I know it will be asked. I shoot landscape, macro (food photography), portrait and will be getting into some sports too. I am not a pro nor do I do this for money. I am a chef who does it for a hobby but would like quality equipment.

Thank you for all the help in advance and look forward to joining you on this side of the forums!

ChefAlex's gear list:ChefAlex's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM
ANSWER:
Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 650D (EOS Rebel T4i / EOS Kiss X6i) Canon EOS 7D Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
MACNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow