Started Nov 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Bob Tullis
Forum ProPosts: 26,855Gear list
Like?
EM-5, Lumix 20/1.7, ISO 3200, VSCO Ilford HP5 preset
Nov 8, 2012

Most I believer are ISO 3200 - auto ISO, anyway. A few from this evening's walk during the Nor'Easter. Not being one to just let an exposure be stamped w/o a personal touch, the VSCO preset was massaged a little (but I trust I kept the flavor of the film style, never having worked with film of this type, that is).

For ISO 200 studies, I tend to resort to Silver Efex for the mono finish. But for high ISO nigh stuff I find the VSCO presets rather interesting as well as less involved. Being there's so many VSCO presets, I've come to embrace the Ilford HP5 for some reason (it conveys the precise and imprecise rather well for my eye).

I'm pleased for these, having pretty much written off the 20/1.7 with the OM_D for the potential for banding. Though I've taken to the 40mm FOV as an innate FOV, I've always found it a little tight, and I'm looking forward to moving to a fast 17mm lens shortly. Blah, blah. . . etc.

-- hide signature --

...Bob, NYC
http://www.bobtullis.com
/"Well, sometimes the magic works. . . Sometimes, it doesn't."/ - Little Big Man

Bob Tullis's gear list:Bob Tullis's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II Rokinon 7.5mm 1:3.5 UMC Fisheye CS Voigtlander Nokton 17.5mm F0.95 Aspherical +19 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow