Mingjai
Senior MemberPosts: 1,228Gear list
Like?
Re: do you never shut up?
In reply to Bob Meyer, Nov 8, 2012

Bob Meyer wrote:

Adventsam wrote:

Dheorl wrote:

Do you any have shred of evidence that it's still performance, regrading pixel level sharpness, colour and dynamic range and noise, is any worse than any other m4/3 camera?

Knowone does (except Pana), however, the GH2 pixel level detail c/w say a nex5n or an a55 or even the OM-D is probably ahead. I find it hard to believe that the smaller sensor of the GH3 will be any better than the GH2. DR of the GH2 is only a tad behind the OM-D after all.

That's pretty funny. Sam admits he has no knowledge at all, and then goes on to conclude that it will be bad. Lack of knowledge never stops Sam from reaching a conclusion, it appears.

Oh, btw, that OM-D with the better DR than the GH2? It has a smaller sensor than the GH2 does. I guess size isn't everything. (That's not what she said.)

-- hide signature --

OM-D for sale; see classifieds forum.

He's probably just upset that Panasonic eliminated the native 16:9 aspect ratio because, as I recall, he was preaching that 16:9 was the best ratio to use on the GH1 and that it magically had a 1.8 crop factor. I feel like the forum spent months trying to convince him that crop factor was defined by image circle (the sensor's diagonal) and not simply the horizontal dimension. Don't know if we ever convinced him...

Mingjai's gear list:Mingjai's gear list
Olympus PEN E-P5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm 1:1.8 +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
+1New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow