RX110, RX120, RX200 (others have suggested similar I'm sure)

Started Oct 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
BertIverson
Senior MemberPosts: 2,863Gear list
Like?
gavin -- Re: RX110, RX120, RX200 (others have suggested similar I'm sure)
In reply to gavin, Nov 8, 2012

gavin wrote:

I am only getting it for the size. Anything bigger is not really acceptable and i would go to NEX or other mirrorless interchangeable system

Certainly, the diminutive size of RX100 is its claim to fame. There are lots of bigger cameras for same or less money. The RX100 does not do telephoto nor flash but it is fine for all my other uses (that's 95% of my shooting). I keep my APS-C DSLR and flash and my 27-375mm for the other 5%
Bert

 BertIverson's gear list:BertIverson's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow