Sorry olympus but you lost a loyal customer.

Started Nov 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
Gazeomon
Regular MemberPosts: 353Gear list
Like?
Re: Sorry olympus but you lost a loyal customer.
In reply to Jolly Oly, Nov 8, 2012

Jolly Oly wrote:

If you compared Nikon FX line I would have nothing to say, but DX.. ?? How many Nikkor DX primes is out there ? How many wides ? If you want to go wide on DX you have to mount a zoom, or buy an FX lens. I think that says something about Nikon and their approach to DX line and DX users..

Right now Nikon is pushing DX line toward consumer end users, and everybody above that will have to go full frame (D600 and above); imo Dx is on its deathbed so in near future nikon DX users will be in same position as Olympus 43 users are now. 1+1=2

Take a look and think about it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=73At30doly8

-- hide signature --

I fully agree. I am Nikon DX user ( D300s ) and there is no upgrade on the horizon for a 5 year old sensor and the DX lens system is incomplete and not going anywhere fast. I am not getting coaxed into FF or a lower quality body. At the moment I am looking at Pentax 52s with 16 mp. and very nice primes. No matter what camera brand, at some point in time we become ( are ) victims of marketing clowns who have very little interest in the 'needs' of a photographer but in the profit margins of their respective employer.

-- hide signature --

Hans

Gazeomon's gear list:Gazeomon's gear list
Pentax K-5 IIs HD Pentax DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited HD Pentax DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited HD Pentax DA 35mm F2.8 Macro Limited HD Pentax DA 70mm F2.4 AL Limited +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow