SIGN PETITION Nikon d600 dust on sensor

Started Nov 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
Nikonfan99
Senior MemberPosts: 1,411Gear list
Like?
Re: D600 owner with no oil issues..
In reply to CalifJewls, Nov 7, 2012

CalifJewls wrote:

The one thing about forums is, that people that purchase products tend to come to forums to ONLY express their problems/issues with a certain product...so it often seems as if every D600 sold has oil on the sensor issues.

I have had my D600 for 3 weeks, and 700+ photos later I do NOT have oil issues, yes 2 specks of dust, but that was taken care of with my blower.

So I guess the moral of my post is, I am on this forum and I am a very satisfied D600 owner with no current oil issues to speak of and if I do have any oil issues that occur I will simply clean my sensor as many other D600, D7000, D800, Canon, etc owners have done with success.

I simply can't be the ONLY one with NO oil issues..

Julie

-- hide signature --

"We don't remember days, we remember moments"..
Nikon D600 | MacBook Pro | Adobe Lightroom 4

Yes I totally agree. I dont have oil either. Used the blower and a visible dust loupe and went in close with blower to targeted dust and made sure not to touch sensor with blower and got it all off. Still have one tiny tiny tiny spot at f16 but i can live with that till it is time to do a wet clean.   just took a lot lot lot lot of blowing

Nikonfan99's gear list:Nikonfan99's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
No.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow