The RX100 might be getting all the plaudits....

Started Nov 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
papillon_65
Forum ProPosts: 18,029Gear list
Like?
The RX100 might be getting all the plaudits....
Nov 7, 2012

but the X10 is the camera that should be getting them IMHO. I've just picked one up and I have to say it's a mighty impressive little beast, especially at the price it's going for now. It can rival some m4/3s cameras for IQ, has the usual excellent Fuji colours and jpeg quality, superb build quality, a tremendous lens, quality flash capability, built in ovf (which is actually not bad at all) and all the bells and whistles you could want in a small package. I know about the orb issue but I have a 23+ serial and I haven't noticed any sign of it yet (I've tried). I did have the X100 for a while but I'd take the X10 over that camera for several reasons. I amazed this camera has not attracted more attention than it has, though I guess the orb situation soured it's reputation early on.

For a fixed lens camera that has image quality, functionality and style, I'm not sure this camera can be beaten, I'm pretty amazed to be honest and I've owned a good few cameras in my time, nice one Fuji!

-- hide signature --

Any problem on earth can be solved by a well aimed Pomegranate...
Tony
http://the-random-photographer.blogspot.com/

papillon_65's gear list:papillon_65's gear list
Sigma DP1 Merrill Sigma DP2 Merrill Fujifilm XF1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +2 more
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow