ZS15(TZ25) screen vs. ZS20(TZ30) screen

Started Oct 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
danielsonkin
Forum ProPosts: 11,375Gear list
Like?
Re: ZS15(TZ25) screen vs. ZS20(TZ30) screen
In reply to Erik Ohlson, Nov 7, 2012

I only handled a ZS20 once and I didn't see much difference between that LCD and my ZS15, except for the touch-screen  - which upon touching I accidentally messed up the guy's settings.  I supposed  I would get used to a touch screen since I use it all the time on my iphone and ipad.  I really like the images produced by my ZS15.  It really handles low light situations really well.  I got it because I wanted that same sensor thats in the FZ150.  I am not a pixel peeper, but I am sure you will hear comments that the 20 is not as good as the 15, but from what I've seen here, I couldn't tell the difference between the two.  The nicer thing about the 20 is the longer reach, so if that's important to you, you may want to consider that.  You can't really go wrong with either camera.  But I second what Erik says; whichever one you get, you may really like having a Clearviewer on it.  I use it all the time, bright light or not.  It helps to stabilize the camera to begin with, but it also helps in composition and gives a really viewfinder experience on a pocket camera.  Good luck with your decision.

Daniel

danielsonkin's gear list:danielsonkin's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS40 (TZ60) Apple iPhone 6 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow