This is gonna upset some of you.....

Started Nov 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
John M Roberts
Senior MemberPosts: 1,500Gear list
Like?
Re: Have I really bit your hands?
In reply to Rick Knepper, Nov 7, 2012

Rick Knepper wrote:

Why are you going on about this? What is your emotional need here?

The OP's tone was dismissive when my intent was to help. I do not like my hand being bit. I will not put up with it from anyone including the likes of you.

By the way, what was the original point? I'd like to see it stated in your own words.

The original point "in my own words" has already been addressed in my other posts here. If they were not to your satisfaction then so be it. Not worth anymore reiteration.

Why am I going on about this? I would hope that people could express there views without interjecting personal character attacks and it can be done regardless of what another says. Why regress to the level of that person who you see may have offended you by trying to win your position with even greater emotional and derogatory responses. It's just unnecessary and counter productive.

As I stated before, if you feel anyones statement to be offensive you could, with some discipline, responded more affectively without the attacks regardless of theirs or just move on to more pleasurable reads. That may help tone down the rancor that seems to permeate, more than most would care to see, in this forum.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow