Started Nov 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BobT
Forum ProPosts: 11,950Gear list
Like?
Need help with Canon DPP software
Nov 7, 2012

Is there any hands-on, printed document (a book with real paper pages) that explains how to use Canon's Digital Photo Professional software?  Though I have been shooting with Canon DSLRs since my first 300D, I have not post processed to any real extent.  I did use the PSE 2.0 a little bit.  I am intimidated by anything more complicated than that, but have been advised to try and use Canon's DPP.  I recently purchased a refurb'ed T2i, and thought this might be a good time to get my feet wet, and dig into some easy-to-use post processing program.  DPP was recommended by several.  But, I'd like some tangible written manual to help me thru it.  For most of you, this is second nature.  For me, this is traumatic enough to totally discourage me from any PP work.  Can you help me, or lead me to one who can?

Picasa is another option.  But I have found it's sharpnening tool unacceptable.  No doubt, I don't know what I'm doing with that one either.

Canon EOS 300D (EOS Digital Rebel / EOS Kiss Digital) Canon EOS 550D (EOS Rebel T2i / EOS Kiss X4)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow