Started Nov 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
vidisha
New MemberPosts: 23Gear list
Like?
WX150 review needed.
Nov 7, 2012

Guys tried out Sony’s WX150 camera today. My friend owns an electronic shop and that is like a lab for us to test the new and latest gadgets.

When I first saw the camera I thought its so small, it fits in my fist. When we opened a demo piece for a customer I was impresses with its build quality. Smooth edges & finished body. Actually these days most electronic companies focus on the build and camera body only. But honestly fancy cameras rarely work and take an old man’s advice on that.

But this one is however more sturdy, considering its small size and compact form. The response time is good, and I was imagining a family using it on outdoor trip. You quickly start the camera and begin shooting. One more thing that is worth mentioning is the zoom. WX150 camera has 10x zoom which is a good accomplishment because of its small size. Usually small size cameras compromise on features but this one is very good. I was wondering what is the general feedback for this camera. Am I the only one liking it? Does anybody here own this camera?

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow