Sorry olympus but you lost a loyal customer.

Started Nov 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
renato55
Regular MemberPosts: 185
Like?
Re: Sorry olympus but you lost a loyal customer.
In reply to Stacey_K, Nov 7, 2012

Hello, I understand and agree with what you say, I used Olympus until 1975, I had all the OM system, I have come to have more than 30 lenses, I then had the E, I had two E-5 and E-30 a with many HG and SHG lenses, then a year ago, but a series of circumstances (an E-5 not working and 7/14, the 12/60 and 50/200 mandates to repair) I sold everything and went to Sony, with an A77, but I'm in love, I sold all the equipment Sony and now when I have to work or I rent the equipment I borrowed from a friend. I am seriously considering switching to Nikon (D800 14/24 24/70 70/200), but first I want to wait a few months to see what Olympus in 2013, I hear a E7) and then I'll decide, but I say that for me it is was very frustrating to live all these choices of Olympus, many times I felt abandoned and neglected, its objectives are among the best in the market but the strategy of the company is disarming, addiritura read of tests where the 35/100 f2 mounted on a m4 / 3 better results than the fixed lens m4 / 3 (45 f1, 8 and 75 f1, 8), in fact we are in a limbo where it seems to be fools remain at this company, but love is love, I want to have / give it another go, see if it really leaves an E7, if not I will give away and do not look upon Olympus / recommending it ever again in life, it is the last chance for me as a photographer, I'm tired 

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow