Going fullframe (from 7D): advice

Started Nov 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
MichaelIsGreat4
Forum MemberPosts: 57
Like?
Rent a Nikon D600 to check it out and forget about the very badly crippled Canon 6D!!
In reply to Hans von der Crone, Nov 6, 2012

As you have to sell all your Canon lenses, the best advice to give you would be to ask you to rent a Nikon D600 with a Nikon lens.

First, download the pdf manual of the Nikon D600 before. The Nikon D600 manual is available at http://www.nikonusa.com/pdf/manuals/dslr/D600_EN.pdf

And just experience the Nikon D600 for a few days. If you feel that it is not to your liking, then you can always check back a Canon full frame but any full frame except the highly crippled Canon 6D!!!!

But I already read quite a few Canon users who bought the Nikon D600 and who apparently are all in heaven with it so you should surely not be disappointed with it.

The reason why I give you this advice is that the Canon 6D is simply so crippled in features compared to the Nikon D600 and it costs the same price than the Nikon D600 that you would be better off financially to buy the Nikon D600 for the same price!!! More, the Nikon D600 has the best processor on the market along with the Nikon D600 with high dynamic range.

The Canon 6D has such a bad specification compared to the pro-specification of the Nikon D600 that you owe it to yourself to check out first the Nikon D600!!

I know it is kind of sad to say that to a Canon user but the only one to blame is Canon!!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow