What is D300s successor and what is not

Started Nov 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
Bailey151
Senior MemberPosts: 1,007
Like?
Re: LOL, this forum is just too funny. :)
In reply to Kerry Pierce, Nov 6, 2012

Kerry Pierce wrote:

It's incredible to me, that the top poster in this forum, apparently hates DX cameras, especially the d300 and its users. The vast majority of the posts these days, seem to always be from the haters and trolls that don't have a good thing to say about the camera or its users. What a great forum, which of course, is only to be expected from such a great site.

LMAO - "haters" and "trolls" for posting an relatively objective opinion? I especially like the term "hater" almost always used by those who can't be objective or formulate a coherent counter point.

His points are all pretty valid. The market is small as it's been eroded by both the D7000 and the D600. He also might be correct on the breadth of the lineup, many manufacturers are streamlining their offerings. We now have an entry level D3200 under 1,000, a D5200 at around 1,000, and that leaves a slot for a D7X00 in the 1,500 range................next up is the beginning of the FX lineup.

Viewed strictly from a marketing & market perspective I fail to see why they'd need or offer 4 DX models.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow