ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ironhide83
New MemberPosts: 8Gear list
Like?
My RX100 with Japan Hobby Tools leather grip and 42mm Magfilter polarizer
Nov 6, 2012

Hi all,

I just wanted to post a few pictures of my RX100 with the Japan Hobby Tool leather kit that I received yesterday. I though that would help a lot of undecided potential buyers...

This is an extremely well made, very tough and super good looking sticker kit!The already super slick looking RX100 now looks very professionnal indeed!!!

I have also posted a few pictures with the Magfilter 42mm polarizer filter that i purchased from Carryspeed.com. It also looks incredibly good and add this red ring looking like you find on Canon best lenses... The filter is made of very good quality metals and glass "made in Japan". The magnet is definitely strong enough to hold without falling off... Well done Magfilter!

Both of these add on kits are probably the best products that I have purchased along with the RX100 in 2012!!!

Thanks for looking

Ironhide83's gear list:Ironhide83's gear list
Sony RX100
Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow