Started Nov 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
idiotekniQues
Senior MemberPosts: 1,237
Like?
Real Estate shoot with OMD and Panny 7-14
Nov 6, 2012

First real estate shoot with an OMD and a Panasonic 7-14mm. I will say the purple ghosting did not rear it's head as often as it has previous times and there were a lot of high contrast/light sources in the frame.

The client did not necessarily like 7mm so much more than 8-10mm range shots. Some of these 7mm were cropped. That makes the olympus 9-18 look even better for this application if this trend holds through. It was my first RS shoot in awhile and first with this kit so I feel there is room for improvement. But any opinions would be great. I also really need to invest in a color munki calibrator for this S-IPS panel. Just out of my budget right now unfortunately until I get gigs reliably.

I do need to buy PT lens to correct distortion, which I had used before with a 40D and 10-20EX lens - or figure out how to get this lens profile into LR4 which should be easy enough with Google-Fu or any of your suggestions.

http://www.simplyathos.com/Real-Estate/Nima-Retouched/26378185_6Lzhv2#!i=2199522186&k=w53HXB2

-- hide signature --

www.simplyathos.com

Canon EOS 40D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow