Started Nov 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
Kevin Omura
Senior MemberPosts: 1,646Gear list
Like?
Re: Indoor Panorama, no Tripod, Kyoto Japan, ZS19
In reply to Erik Ohlson, Nov 6, 2012

Erik Ohlson wrote:

Kevin Omura wrote:

Neat shot, not sure if you are headed to Tokyo but if you get a chance don't forget to check out the Tsukiji fish market and Yodobashi Camera.

Thank you, Kevin,

This was in June, not the best time to visit due to it being the rainy month, but we suddenly had a chance to go so we did. Spent several days in Tokyo, mostly in the district around Shinjuku Station. then off to Kyoto where we spent several weeks, and flew home from Osaka.

-Erik

I've been through Japan in April (Cherry blossom time) and up in the mountains during that time (very cold).

Probably for the best that you didn't get to Yodobashi Camera, that store seems to love drawing money out of my wallet every time I go in there. Then the rest of the electronics district finish the job.

The Tsukiji is a really interesting place to photograph in but you need to hit it early in the morning when it's in full swing.

Sure you had lots of fun and got lots of interesting photos!

Kevin Omura's gear list:Kevin Omura's gear list
Canon EOS D60 Canon PowerShot S100 (2000) Canon PowerShot S5 IS Canon PowerShot G2 Canon PowerShot G6 +46 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow