Not seen a NEX 6 vs. NEX 7 thread for while...

Started Nov 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Elyharbour
Contributing MemberPosts: 632Gear list
Like?
Not seen a NEX 6 vs. NEX 7 thread for while...
Nov 6, 2012

...and when we did it was still based on much speculation about the NEX 6. I know it's a bit early still, but do we have any NEX 7 users that have either bought or seriously used the NEX 6? Any chance of an unbiased opinion? I'm more interested in the camera performance and features rather the lens. As both are now more or less the same price (in the UK at least), it's a decision I may need to make in the weeks ahead. If I buy the NEX 6, what do I gain / lose vs. the NEX 7 and vice-versa?

If there has been a thread on this in the past few weeks, please point me towards it.

EDIT: Actually let me re-phrase this so we don't get bogged down with personal opinions and preferences. I'm not asking "which is the best camera". What I need to know is when going into the shop in the next week or so, what are the key differences I need to look at to make a decision which is better for me? It's easy to get lost in the comparison when in front of the counter, time is short and there are lots of distractions.

Thanks.

Elyharbour's gear list:Elyharbour's gear list
Fujifilm XF1 Fujifilm X20 Sony SLT-A57 Fujifilm X-E1 Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM +5 more
Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow