Started Nov 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
samuraidave
New MemberPosts: 9
Like?
Canon FD 28mm f/2.8 won't attach
Nov 6, 2012

I'm having a problem getting a lens I just bought to attach.  Let me say I am very much a beginner..  I just got an Olympus E-PL1 2 weeks ago along with a Canon FD adapter for it.  I have 3 other FD lenses that attach and work great, but this lens I just got today, the 28mm f/2.8 won't go on the adapter!  I think it may be broken, jammed up inside?  The longer lever is free, and sticks in position on each end of it's sliding path.  The shorter lever is stuck, but it is on the other 3 FD lenses also.  The lens sits as flush on the adapter as my Canon 50mm f/1.8 does, it just won't turn on to it.  This is the only silver ringed FD I have.  Breech lock instead of bayonet I believe, but the Fotodiox adapter I got does both lock systems.  Any help is greatly appreciated!  And the more it's worded for a beginner the better.  Thanks.

Olympus PEN E-PL1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow