The fz 200s perfect video abilities

Started Nov 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
Stevie Boy Blue
Contributing MemberPosts: 684
Like?
Re: Must Agree with Stephen
In reply to BobK77, Nov 6, 2012

Not really sure what you’re trying to demonstrate, BobK77. I click a link to a video from the FZ150 that I believe is just 17 seconds long. I cannot watch the video beyond 2-second intervals because of buffering or some other problems with the feed.

Even if I could watch it, 17 seconds would tell me very little. Please feel free to post another one of your own FZ150 efforts that runs for much longer and doesn’t buffer. If possible, include numerous unedited scenes where you zoom in and out and in some cases are panning whilst attempting to keep up with a subject the size of a domestic cat or smaller that’s at least walking briskly. Do this in whatever amount of good available light you can muster and I guarantee your FZ150 video autofocus will hunt. Apologies but I don’t have the time to click the other link you supplied at the moment, or to post further comments. But if you give a more prolonged demo as suggested, I’ll try and pop back if I think the subject warrants more debate sometime later in the week. If not, I’ll leave things with you here, thanks.

All the best and regards

Stevie Boy

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow