Fierce kitties and a 7D

Started Oct 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
Jerry-astro
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,715Gear list
Like?
Re: A bit about Ocicats, as requested...
In reply to Dale Buhanan, Nov 6, 2012

Dale Buhanan wrote:

That is amazing! Completely the opposite of what I would have guessed, Jerry. They sound like delightful cats, full of everything that makes cats fun. I'm sure they are also a handful at times though. If I were to get another cat, those would be at the top of the list. I used to have a couple of Siamese, but they were sneaky cats and very temperamental. But nothing planned for now since the wife doesn't like cats at all. But your picture of your cats playing just captured so much life and spirit, as well as the beauty of the creatures that you can't look at it without smiling.

-- hide signature --

kind regards
Dale

Thanks for your lovely comments, Dale.  Hopefully, your wife might eventually warm up to cats, particularly if she can see that not all are aloof and tempermental.  For you... one more picture taken a few months ago when ours were smaller and younger.  This one captured 5th place in one of DPRs contests highlighting cats:

Ocicat ready to pounce on "prey" (a feather toy)

Jerry-astro's gear list:Jerry-astro's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Fujifilm X-T1 Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow